Faecal Sludge Management (FSM)
Online solution to desludging operations management
The FSM module is a web-based system with application processing, user registrations, seamless workflows, Management Information System and Decision Support System capabilities. Business Intelligence, Document Management Systems and Handheld Devices are some of the trending technologies that are envisioned in the implementation of DIGIT-FSM to make a marked difference in the functioning of ULB towards sanitation services.
- Role-based configurable workflows for approval and rejection process.
- Masters configurations for the employees, desludging operators, city boundary details, users, user role, department designations and city details.
- Notification component
- Online application submission by Citizen, ULB Official
- Payment of fee
- Schedule the desludging operation
- Updating the vehicle entry in the FSTP/STP plant
- Reporting and Dashboards
This section contains all docs and information required to understand the FSM module, its key features, functional scope, and configuration details. Click on the links below to learn more about deploying, configuring, customising, and using the FSM module.
- Functional Specifications
- FSM Roadmap
- FSM User Manual
- Product Brochure
- FSM Workflows
- Master Data Configuration Template
- FSM Service Configuration
- Implementation Handbook
- Demo Script
- Click on the embedded links within the content to browse topic details
- Use the Contents links available on the right side of the screen to move to a specific heading
- Find the list of Related Docs links at the bottom of each page to browse through additional product details
Reach out to us through any of the below-mentioned contact channels for any assistance or additional information on FSM module deployment.
#147/J, 1st floor, 10th Cross, 12th Main, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560034
All content on this page by eGov Foundation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.